Embedded Software Tech Lead
Embedded Software Tech Lead
If you have a passion for making Earth more sustainable, increasing the use of clean energy, and optimizing technological innovation, then we invite you to apply for below position.
Electric Mobility market is expanding and accelerating fast and we are in need of an experienced Embedded Software Tech Lead who would be developing and delivering one or more ECU (Electric Charging Unit). The candidate would be able to work in a fast paced environment without supervision.
Job Description - Embedded Software Tech Lead
As a Embedded Software Tech Lead,
- You will be expected to support and mentor the Product Development team and developers.
- You will be an active contributor to the code base, leveraging your experience in embedded software development to ensure high quality product delivery from the team.
- You will ensure the firmware solution is implemented in line with client's architecture and strategic ambitions.
- You will work closely with Project Management in the delivery organization to ensure software development is aligned with overall project delivery.
- You shall be responsible for development effort estimation, architecture implementation and maintaining development standards.
- You will ensure and apply a 'Best Practice' approach in development strategy
- You will co-develop key software components, establishing a code quality standard for the development team as a whole.
- You will be involved in translation of new project requirements to software requirements, and estimating impact on team timeline and resources
- You will be expected to guide and mentor the development team working on the embedded charge point software.
- You will provide regular status update for Project Management, other work streams and stakeholders.
Job Criteria - Embedded Software Tech Lead
- 7-10 years Embedded Software development experience (2-5 years in a leading role).
- Proficient in programming languages like C/ C++, Python, Golang.
- Hands-on in Embedded Linux development.
- Affinity with FreeRTOS.
- Knowledge of Containerized Applications like Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Kafka, MQTT and/or Pub/Sub messaging.
- You are aware of OCPP 1.6 and its implementation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in E-mobility and hardware testing
- Confident in hardware to software orchestration
- Familiar with market standards like IEC 61851, ISO 15118
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proactive and self-starter
- Good English communication
- Familiar with Agile /Scrum environment
Offer - Embedded Software Tech Lead
F1RE is a young consultancy which focuses on creating a healthy and happy ecosystem for talented and creative IT engineers.
With this position, we will offer you an inspiring work environment which provides you the ground to create, develop and grow. You work in a team which comprises of helpful and innovative thinkers. You will start with a contract for a definite period, with a possibility of extension. We offer a very competitive compensation, on the basis of your experience and qualification.