Interim Lead application developer
Interim lead application developerAs an lead application developer you’ll become part of the Application department. This department manages, supports and develops existing and new applications for internal support of the headquarter. One of these applications is Demo3D with which we design our internal transport systems. This application is the basis for all our designs. It is continuously evolving to be able to design, simulate and emulate systems faster and more efficiently, determine costs and predict and plan resource and material needs.
Responsibilities interim lead application developer
You and your colleagues form a bridge between the product developers (research & development and product management) on the one hand and the Demo3D users (including Sales, System engineering, Mechanical engineering and Controls engineering) on the other. You use input from both the product developers and the Demo3D users to (re)design, develop, test and implement complex software solutions. All programming is done in C#.
- Converting newly designed products into configurable Demo3D models based on technical specifications from the different engineering disciplines.
- Convert user-requested functionalities into tools within the Demo3D platform.
- Ensure that existing models and tools always function optimally and remain up-to-date.
- Provide support to users with questions and/or problems.
Requirements interim lead application developer
- Bachelor or Masters degree in work and thinking level.
- Completed bachelor or master in technology and/or computer science.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a technical or software oriented organization.
- Extensive programming experience, preferably with C#.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Offer interim lead application developerThe hourly rate is 60 euro.
A position with many different tasks in which no day is the same. You work in an enthusiastic team in an informal, fast-growing and flexible organization. We encourage ambitious employees in their development.