Model Driven Engineer (C++)
Model-Driven Software Engineer (C++)
Do you have demonstrable expertise working with C++ ? Are you hands-on in Model Driven Engineering or Model Based Engineering? Then read further.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Design engineers in Model-Driven Engineering domain. You will working for one of the best in the industry, where Lithography machines are used to manufacture microchips for leading telecom and laptop producers.
You will be an integral part of dynamic team of multi-displinary engineers from software, Mechatronics, optics and electronics background, in a free flowing work environment. A qualification or experience in Embedded systems is a plus.
You as a Model-Driven Software Engineer
You will be designing software solutions (embedded systems), using latest technology stack like C++, Matlab, ASD (MCRL2) and CoCo (FTR).
You will be
- involved at all stages of specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
- responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design.
- part in creating the Supervisory Control software by means of Model Based Engineering.
What you bring as a Model-Driven Software Engineer
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- experience in the development lifecycle, especially in specifying and design
- experience in software domain (eg: embedded systems)
- good knowledge in Model-DrivenEngineering
- C++, Matlab, ASD (MCRL2), CoCo(FTR) nice to have
- Good communication skills, pragmatic attitude
- You work best in a dynamic team, you like to explore other domains and you're curious to see how software blends with mechatronics, physics, electronics and more.
- Your English is exquisite
What is the offer for a Model-Driven Software Engineer
We are F1RE!
We are a young consultancy organization, established in 2021, We are active in Software Test Automation and Model Driven Engineering domain, and work with clients who need knowledge and expertise to work on their projects.. In our small history, we already worked on some great technical challenges.
Our internal ecosystem ensures that we can support each other and share knowledge through our blog (www.f1re.io) and our very own GitLab page.
We are a place where talent can feel at home, and where we have the same passion.
Not only that, but we offer you;
- Permanent contact
- Good salary and additional perks
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Latest hardware
- Flexible working conditions
- Involvement in innovative projects
- The one and only F1RE hoodie
We would like to get in touch with you and explore the possibilities from there. Lets connect and explore more on this.