Senior Developer - MDE
Senior Developer - MDE (Model-driven Engineering)
Do you have a passion for software engineering and a strong background in Model-driven engineering? Are you interested in joining a dynamic team working on cutting-edge software projects? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Developer with expertise in MDE to lead the design and implementation of complex software systems. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and experience to drive the development of innovative software solutions using the latest MDE tools and techniques.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for defining the architecture and design of the software system, creating and maintaining models to represent its various aspects, and implementing the system using a range of MDE tools. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the software system meets the required quality standards and is delivered on time.
Job responsibilities- Senior Developer - MDE (Model-driven Engineering)
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of MDE principles and practices, and experience applying them in a real-world setting. You should also have experience with a range of MDE tools and techniques, including modeling languages and model transformation frameworks. In addition, you should have excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and join a team of passionate software professionals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Lead the design and implementation of complex software systems using MDSE principles and practices.
- Create and maintain models using tools such as DSL, MDA, DDD, EMF, and GMF.
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to ensure that the software system meets the required quality standards and is delivered on time.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other members of the development team on MDSE best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of MDSE and incorporate new techniques and tools into your work as appropriate.
Job criteria- Senior Developer - MDSE (Model-driven Software Engineering)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, with a focus on MDSE.
- Strong understanding of MDSE principles and practices, and experience applying them in a real-world setting.
- Experience with a range of MDSE tools and techniques, including DSL, MDA, DDD, EMF, GMF, modeling languages, and model transformation frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience leading and mentoring other members of a development team is a plus.
The Offer - Senior developer - MDE (Model-driven Engineering)
The above job post is auto-generated by us through an Open AI tool by giving key inputs. Isn’t it cool? We, at F1RE, do a lot of great stuff with latest tools and technologies, like this OpenAI platform, ChatGPT. This is just an example to let you know that you would be working with lots of such tools, which are not even heard of.
Join the F1RE team to get involved in innovative stuff which keeps you above rest of others in IT industry.
Our internal ecosystem ensures that we can support each other and share knowledge. With the support of our own blog. (www.f1re.io) and our own GitLab help to with that.
Not only that, but we offer you;
- Permanent contact
- Good salary and secondary conditions
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Great hardware
- Work where you want and where you can
- Involvement in great projects
- The one and only F1RE hoodie
We would like to get in touch with you and explore the possibilities from there. Hit reply to get the ball rolling!