Software Language Engineer
Software Language Engineer
Are you good at writing Domain Specific Language or Unified Modeling Language? Eager to make Model Driven Engineering (MDE) projects in software domain? Good at Abstraction? Then, apply through the given link below.
We, at F1re, are a group of enthusiasts, who are in the process of building a world-class team of IT professionals, particularly Model Driven Engineers. At present, we are looking for an experienced MDE, who is good at writing Domain Specific Language (DSL) or Unified Modeling Language (UML), build maintainable frameworks and has good knowledge of Hands-on Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
If you think you are familiar with these, I would like to connect with you.
You as a Software Language Engineer
As a Software Language Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of Domain Specific Language (DSL) or Unified Modeling Language (UML), to build scalable and maintainable frameworks using Java, C++ or Python and design Model Driven Engineering projects (MDE).
You will be expected to carry out assignments without continuous guidance, and therefore, we are looking for hands on knowledge in these skills.
Some of the other skills used on a daily basis are Microservices Architecture, Reactive Frameworks, Functional Programming, Choreographical Workflow Engines, CI/CD pipelines, Docker containers, Kubernetes, and operational skills in Cloud Environment.
What do you require to be a Software Language Engineer
- 5+ years hands-on experience in Backend Software Development & writing DSL or UML
- 3+ years experience working in MDE (Model Driven Engineering)
- Experience in Java 8+ or other OOP (Object Oriented Programming) language
- Experience in Microservices and designing frameworks in Cloud environment
- 2+ years Scala Development experience
- 3+ years Java or other Object Oriented Programming experience
- Abstract thinking skills
- Academic level in Computer Science or other Engineering studies
- Well-versed in Git / Github /Bitbucket / GitLab
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with Agile or Scrum methodology
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Exposure of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as Azure / GCP or AWS is a plus
- Strong team player and experience in working with teams in and across sites.
The offer for a Software Language Engineer
F1RE is a young company. Established in 2021. We are active in the model driven software engineering domain and work with clients in that have a need for our knowledge and expertise within their projects. In our small history, we already worked on some great technical challenges.
Our internal ecosystem ensures that we can support each other and share knowledge. With the support of our own blog. (www.f1re.io) and our own GitLab help to with that. But also, weekly meetings in which we learn for each other.
We are a place where talent can feel at home, and where we have the same passion. We work remote for the most part and meet once a month somewhere in the Netherlands for drinks and fun.
Not only that, but we offer you;
- Permanent contact
- Good salary and secondary conditions Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Great hardware
- Work where you want and where you can
- Involvement in great projects
- The one and only F1RE hoodie