Model Driven Engineer
Model driven engineerJoin the flame and refine your career in model driven engineering!
Your responsibilities as model driven engineer
At F1RE we are shaping the future of software development through model driven engineering. We are a niche consultancy with focus on projects with a clear roadmap for companies on global scale. As example: we create the domain specific languages (DSLs), for maintaining the single source of truth for a whole printing product line.
Being part of our team of blacksmiths will allow you to further shape your career in model driven engineering. We collaborate closely, lines are short. We have a strong focus on sharing knowledge and support each other in continuous improvement.
- Translating customer wishes into technical solutions, languages, and models.
- Creating domain specific languages with use of technologies, such as: Jetbrains MPS, Xtext, Eclipse modelling framework (EMF).
- Advising companies on the benefits of model driven engineering, and how DSLs improve productivity and focus in Research & Development.
- Sharing knowledge and supporting each other within F1RE´s model driven team.
Requirements model driven engineer
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent in experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing DSLs or other model driven technologies.
- Experience in modelling technologies like Jetbrains MPS, Xtext, EMF or UML.
- Abstraction skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding the business side of a project, and ability to use this understanding during all the development phases.
Offer model driven engineer
- Salary between 4000€ - 5500€ gross per month.
- Shaping your career without the uncertainty of fixed term contracts. Therefore, we offer immediately a permanent employment contract.
- Forging careers can't be without focus on personal- and professional growth. That's why we invest in your training & development. As part of the package, we provide a fixed annual personal budget. This budget is to invest in yourself. The specific training goals we will determine together. Any unused budget will convert into a gross bonus, rewarding your commitment to growth.
- As work from home is our standard, a lease car is not by default part of our conditions. We cover kilometer compensation (0,19 € per km) when traveling by car/motorcycle, or full reimbursement of (2nd class ticket) public transportation costs. Whenever working from the office would become a mandatory request of the client, a lease car is provided.
- We believe in working where you thrive best, be it from home, or at our Amsterdam office. To stay connected, we have weekly online gatherings, we visit as team conferences and organize regular social meetups.
We would like to get in touch with you and explore the possibilities from there. Hit apply to get the ball rolling!