Senior Model Driven Engineer
Senior model driven engineer
Join the flame as senior model driven engineer and reshape the world of software development!
Your responsibilities as a senior model driven engineer
At F1RE we're shaping the future of software development through model driven engineering. We are a niche consultancy focusing on projects with a clear roadmap for companies on global scale. We push boundaries of software development by bridging the gap between high level concepts and real-world applications. We co-create ecosystems to facilitate the adoption of language engineering.
- Leading customer DSL projects.
- Talking to subject matter experts to distil the domain specific language.
- Implementing the DSL, alone or as lead of the language engineering team.
- Educating the stakeholders and enabling the technical environment.
- Promoting DSLs to (higher) management as a way to multiply productivity and focus in R&D.
- Sharing knowledge and supporting each other within F1RE´s model driven team.
Requirements senior model driven engineer
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent in experience.
- Thorough experience in language engineering tools e.g., Jetbrains MPS, Xtext, Langium, MetaEdit+, Spoofax, Rascal, Monticore.
- Experience in consulting in MDE-projects.
- Deep understanding of abstract language concepts.
- Open mindedness to new language engineering approaches.
- Keen interest to stay up to date about technological advancements.
Offer senior model driven engineer
- Gross salary starting at €5500 per month.
- Room for contribution to technology advancements.
- Contribute and participate in conferences and meetups.
- Become a mentor and guide fellow engineers.
- A fixed annual personal budget for personal- and professional growth. Any unused budget will convert into a gross bonus.
- A permanent employment contract.
- As work from home is our standard, a lease car is not by default part of our conditions. We cover kilometre compensation (0,19 € per km) when traveling by car/motorcycle, or full reimbursement of (2nd class ticket) public transportation costs. Whenever working from the office would become a mandatory request of the client, a lease car is provided.
- We believe in working where you thrive best, be it from home, or at our Amsterdam office. To stay connected, we have weekly online gatherings, we visit as team conferences and organize regular social meetups.
We would like to get in touch with you and explore the possibilities from there. Hit apply to get the ball rolling!